Custom CRM development
Custom CRM development aims to curb low lead conversion and sales rates, poor visibility into the sales process, inefficient marketing campaigns, and unsatisfactory customer service. For 11+ years, Chaos Elevators, Inc. has addressed such CRM issues with CRM development services. We help B2B, and B2C companies achieve higher efficiency of sales, marketing and customer service for a considerable revenue and profit increase with custom CRM software.
Tired of losing revenue out of insufficiently digitized processes, low sales, inefficient marketing campaigns, and slow customer service?
Business Problems You Can Solve with Custom CRM Development
The lack of custom CRM can manifest in
- Low sales rates and revenue out of lost opportunities
- Customer-related processes are only partially covered with CRM
- Poorly performing sales reps
- Lack of visibility into sales operations and employee performance
- An inefficient collaboration of sales, marketing, and customer service departments
- Low marketing and customer service outcomes
- Low convenience of CRM use
With custom CRM development services, you get
- Increased revenue due to the adequately optimized and automated sales process
- Sales reps’ productivity increase due to higher convenience of the customized CRM solution
- Improved sales process visibility and controllability due to sales activities tracking and analytic features
- Efficient cross-departmental collaboration due to integrating sales, marketing, and customer service CRM modules. Significant involvement of employees from other departments with CRM collaboration features
- Effective marketing and customer service activities due to a 360-degree customer view, intelligent customer segmentation, and personalized customer communication
- A convenient and easy-to-use CRM due to intuitive UI
- CRM covers customer-related processes end-to-end, not only sales, marketing, and customer service but also, for example:
Product or service delivery,
Project staffing, etc.
Why Choose Chaos Elevators, Inc. as Your Custom CRM Development Services Provider
Basic features of a centralized platform to manage customer-centric sales and marketing data in a meaningful way.
- Web to Lead implementation to keep track of qualified website response into the CRM application, and set up assignment rules.
- User account creation, checking system permissions on users to restrict or providing the data access according to the user role and responsibilities.
- Centralized platform development to keep track of Prospect, Leads and Customer information
Chaos elevators custom CRM offers a ground-breaking set-up of reporting features that cooperate to assist you acknowledge and act-on your business information
Intelligence alerts to keep users updated about the essential task, meetings, prioritize leads and client responses.
Custom CRM integration with the third-party application to create a single customer view across all departments.
Integrations play a crucial role in connecting software applications to develop a single customer view across all departments, ultimately monitoring departmental operations effectively. A centralized platform of accounting software, Marketing automation tools, CRM application, ERP, Customer support and other-third party application, support organization in mapping a valuable customer journey, also streamline departmental operations.
CRM Integration Services
Marketing Automation Tool integrations (b2b & b2c): A centralized platform of marketing automation tools to the custom CRM software share a profound view of marketing qualified leads into the CRM applications and give a clear visualization into your customer’s journey through marketing goggles.
That is to say, Chaos-elevators is an expert in implementing and integrating the automation platform, ultimately brings your marketing and sales team into the same connected platform, Support in mapping a meaningful prospect to the customer journey.
Accounting software Integrations: Connected platform of CRM applications to the accounting software, keeps your customer account managers updated about the purchasing history, pending invoices, next billing dates and streamline the transfer of information between the sales and accounting departments.
If your CRM and Accounting, apps can send information to and fro from each other. It prompts and alerts both parties before an invoice is paid, ultimately streamline the payment process.
3rd Party applications
We collaborate from the discovery stage to acknowledge your technology system requirement, further develop a platform of an integrated CRM application and requirement centric third-party software to enhance your customer and user experience.
- CRM & Cloud Phone System Integration
- Social Media Integration
- ERP Software Integration
- Recruitment Applications Integration
- Prospecting Software Integration
- Social Media Integration
- Customer success platform Integration
- And More…
We implement the real-time data updates to wipe out the frustrating processes that require you to go back and forth between multiple systems. Learn more about the integrated CRM platform.
End-to-end CRM implementation
End to end CRM software integration and implementation to make sure you obtain maximum value from your CRM solution.
- Sales automation includes features for managing the sales process (sales stages, activities and workflows), drawing up rules to pricing options for products and services, CPQ for creating and managing quotes, etc.
- Customer service automation includes case management features, intelligent case routing from multiple communication channels, a knowledge base with useful articles, field service management, etc.
- CRM integration with internal (e.g., internal websites, portals) and external systems (ERP, ITSM, CMS, email, CTI, etc.) ensure seamless CRM work with connected systems. It provides increased visibility data flows across them.
- Enterprise-wide CRM-based collaboration apps allow real-time document collaboration inside CRM to help employees keep on the same page and manage deals more quickly and easily.
Marketing automation includes features for email marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, and B2B marketing automation, etc.
CRM data analytics implies reflecting the state of sales, customer service, and marketing in customizable reports and dashboards.
Customer and partner management functionality includes features for building branded customer and partner portals, forums, and sites.
What Custom CRM Development Services Include
Implies investigating your business objectives and suggesting ways to address them with CRM functionality.
Means tailoring your CRM solution to your business goals with customization or building custom functionality from scratch.
Implies checking that the CRM functionality works as required, spotting bugs and deficiencies in the system.
Risk and Change Management
Implies defining a change strategy and steps to make changes safely and avoid unwelcome consequences can entail a change process.
Data Migration from Legacy CRM Systems or Spreadsheets
Transfer your data into a new CRM solution without data loss, corruption or impact on your live business processes.
This means teaching employees to adopt CRM’s functionality and use it efficiently.
Implies transferring the CRM solution to the production environment where end-users can exercise its capabilities to the full.
Points of Concern in Custom CRM Development You Won’t Have To Worry About
Reasonable costs of a custom CRM solution
Custom-built CRM solutions and deeply customized CRMs may come at a price. We leverage our extensive development experience and industry knowledge to create a CRM solution that’s optimal for your business and not too heavy on the pocket. For that, we carefully analyze your business needs and adequately prioritize the delivery of functionality, starting with the essential features only. We also use frameworks, libraries, and open-source components to speed up the development process and save time.
Fast development process
To avoid prolonged development, which results in CRM’s cost creep, we use agile methodologies to deliver an MVP (minimum viable product) approximately 2-3 months. Then we evolve the solution further, adding more advanced features so that you could get a fully functional solution within six months.
Protection of sensitive sales information
The security of our development processes is proven with the ISO 27001 certification. To mitigate your concern about providing access to sensitive sales data, we sign an NDA with our customers, eliminating the possibility of disclosure of such info.
Still in Doubt Whether Your CRM Needs Will Be Addressed?
If you have any questions about whether we can provide CRM services you need, ask our team for more info. Get the answers.